Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Friday!

Mylee is home from St. Joseph's and resting peacefully. She did wonderfully this morning coming out of general anaesthesia. We believe her full spine MRI will be just fine. Dr. R, Mylee's nuerusurgeon will contact us next week if he sees anything urgent. Otherwise we have an appointment with him on April 24th. Mylee has put up with an aweful lot this year and continues to smile through it all! She is so amazing!!!

I am looking forward to this weekend, we are taking Mylee to see "The Wiggles" Live tomorrow evening! I want to make this weekend all about Mylee!! We really shouldn't spoil her as much as we do, but we have learned that life really is too short and why not! So, I will be spoiling her as much as I can!!

I will update as the weekend progresses and we will take lots of pictures of tomorrow night! Have a great Friday!!

xoxo

No comments: