Thursday, May 22, 2008

keeping HOPE....

Trying to atleast...I just got finished with venting on Mylee's caringbridge site...I feel a whole lot better now. Plus, Mylee just woke up from her nap (she fell asleep in the car on the way home from her GI appointment) and she is eating now while she watches Sesame Street.

It has been a whirl wind of a week...I am exhausted to say the least! I didn't think I would post today, but I figured I need to post something because I was negative on Mylee's other site. I keep telling myself to have HOPE! Everyone has been so wonderful keeping up with our journey and posting well wishes in Mylee's guestbook. Thank you to all of our family and friends who have been so supportive, we love you all!

This post will be short and sweet. I will post more this weekend. I would like to get some pictures posted of Mylee in the pool. Our camera is out of commission at the moment, but hopefully we will be able to take pictures this weekend.

An Inspirational Thought, Motivational Thought
Poem for Hope
by Catherine Pulsifer

As long as we have hope,
we have direction,
the energy to move,
and the map to move by.
We have a hundred alternatives,
a thousand paths and infinity of dreams.
Hopeful, we are halfway to where we want to go;
Hopeless, we are lost forever.

xoxox

No comments: