Sunday, March 30, 2008

Gracious Smile!

Our daughter Mylee Grace is such a precious gift from GOD (Thank you GOD)! Mylee you have such a gracious smile all the time every day! I learn from you all the time and you have taught your daddy and me so many things, most importantly patience!

This weekend has been so much fun. Dave went camping with "the boys" to Four Peaks. Mylee and I hung around the house to do some spring cleaning and out for a little bit on Saturday to do some shopping. We had lots of "mommy and me" moments I will forever remember!


A Daughter's Gift
Submitted by: scrappin hippo
Author: Robert Sexton

When I imagine the life you will live,
I think of the pleasure your presence will give.

I see the joy your smile will light and the wonders you'll weave
when your dreams take flight.

I feel the hope that will grow with your grace
and the difference you'll make to each heart you embrace.

I imagine your life as I know it will be;
for, my daughter, you've given all this to me.

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

No comments: