Today was Mylee's modified barrium swallow test. Unfortunately and much to our disappointment she was unsuccessful. She will be discharged from the Vital Stimulation therapy program at Phoenix Children's Hospital. We have an appointment with a new neurosurgeon on November 5th and we will have to wait to see him before any further decisions are made. We attempted to move her appointment up today, however he will be out of the office for a couple of weeks. Once we have new MRI's and find out more about what is going on with Mylee condition we will make a decision to have another surgery (depending on what is found) here in Phoenix or if we want to take her to a specialist in Chicago.
We will need all of your continued prayers as Dave and I are dealing with an aweful lot right now. We are very frustrated and scared. However, we will never give up!!